This is my first ever readathon signup! The Love for Books Readathon is hosted by Novel Heartbeat and Confessions of a Bookie Monster, and the button there will take you to the post with the information about it :)
- Read 50 (non e-book) pages a day
- Review each book I finish
- Read over the goal each day
- Finish two or three books
I decided to do non e-book pages because I read e-books on my phone with Google's Play Books App that came on my phone. There really isn't a good way to keep track of pages, because it only tells me how many relative-to-the-ebook pages I've read, not how many I've actually read. I don't have specific books I want to finish, because I'm a total mood reader, and making a tbr stresses me out a little.
- 17th: 76/50 pages, reading Don't Breathe a Word by Jennifer McMahon
- 18th: 27/50 pages, reading The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
- 19th: 72/50 pages, reading The Time Machine by H.G. Wells and Don't Breathe a Word by Jennifer McMahon
- 20th: 4/50 pages, reading The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
- 21st: 0/50 pages
- 22nd: 18/50 pages, reading The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
- 23rd: 0/50 pages
- grand total: 197/350
- # books finished: 0
I'm very excited to be participating in this readathon! And for those participating as well, good luck!!